In order to keep our clients current with all mandates and laws concerning employee benefits, we can conduct comprehensive compliance reviews.
Many plan sponsors do not have formal ERISA plan documents and simply substitute with “blanket” booklets or contracts supplied by insurance carriers.
At CME, you will never need to think twice as to whether or not you are in compliance with regulations or laws.
Our compliance reviews will:
- Confirm that plan documents satisfy specific ERISA and Code Requirements
- Confirm that Summary Plan Descriptions satisfy ERISA content requirements
- Confirm that required Form 5500s and Summary Annual Reports have been prepared
- Determine whether compliance testing has been performed
- Determine whether documents satisfy HIPAA privacy and security requirements