Through strategic partnerships, CME can provide its clients with educational opportunities to broaden their understanding of employee benefits. As a client, your HR staff can get the latest benefits knowledge via advanced seminars, webinars, and teleconferences that cover a wide array of topics from Consumer Driven Health Plans (CDHP) to various compliance issues.
Sample courses that can be available to you and your HR staff:
- A Practical Approach to Developing a Wellness Program
- Benchmarking your Health Benefit Program – How Do You Stack Up?
- Changes to Cafeteria Plans – What You Need to Know to Prepare
- Claims Procedures for Self-Funded Health Plans, Health FSAs and HRAs
- Creating and Maintaining a Domestic Partner Benefits Policy – New Laws and Recent Trends
- Form 5500 Reporting Update
- HIPAA Portability, Privacy and Security
- Internal ERISA Audits – Getting It Right before the Government Shows Up
- Opt-Out Incentives and Other Cost Cutting Measures for Health Plans
- Planning for Open Enrollment
- Recognizing and Addressing COBRA
- Return on Investment for Wellness Programs
- Understanding Health FSA Reimbursements
- Understanding Your Summary Plan Description