With CME, you will acquire the expertise you need in evaluating funding arrangements in the following areas:
- Demographic Rating
- Prospective Experience Rating
- Retrospective Experience Rating
- Delayed Premium
- Minimum Premium
- Partially Self-Funded
CME can offer an all-inclusive evaluation of pertinent factors to determine the best funding options for you based on your group size, demographic factors, type of plan(s), and enrollment by family status.
For self-funded clients, CME will:
- Review necessity of stop-loss insurance and determine appropriate level and type of stop-loss based on strategy and risk tolerance
- Project future costs based on current claims experience
- Develop conventional equivalent rates and COBRA rates
- Determine actuarial differentials for plan design changes
We help to determine your risk tolerance and assist you in selecting the most practical funding arrangement!