As a CME client, you will have access to a team with vast experience in the benefits industry.
Once CME is designated as your Benefits Consultant and Broker of Record, an extensive array of consulting services and value-added services can be made available. In addition, you will also have access to a series of important administrative services that will dramatically reduce the burden on your HR Department.
Among many other services, CME can:
- Manage and reduce your medical costs
- Reduce your prescription drug costs
- Keep you in compliance with State and Federal rules and regulations impacting your benefits package
- Manage your COBRA and Flexible Spending Account administration
- Offer you a client portal for HR research and regulation information
- Offer you a web-based employee portal
- And Much More…