Being your guide means staying ahead of benefit trends and legislation. Being your guide means being creative and uncovering new opportunities to help you achieve your goals.
CME Can Help You Forecast and Plan –
CME secures your benefits plan with a solid foundation and detailed framework aimed at providing the resources and tools necessary to implement and monitor long-term strategies that will benefit your company and its employees.
During the strategic planning phase, we collaborate with you and your team to facilitate thoughtful discussions and decisions. Our ultimate goal is to help you develop a long-term benefits plan that helps your organization succeed.
CME’s main goals for your company’s strategic plan are to:
- Gain a full understanding of your existing benefits package and processes
- Uncover specific needs, deficiencies, and capabilities in order to develop creative solutions
- Establish what the company’s goals and objectives are with respect to employee benefits
- Assist in benchmarking the competitiveness of your existing benefit offerings
- Assist in completing various studies or employee surveys to better understand the impact and preferences of the population
- Conduct a risk assessment and study of the employee population
- Encourage you to be proactive with your benefit solutions
- Develop a multi-year overall plan design strategy
- Create and maintain a multi-year benefits cost model
- Meet your long-term business objectives