Representing over hundreds of thousands employees nationwide, CME Benefits Consulting has provided businesses with advanced benefits consulting services for the past 35 years. As a growing company in a constantly evolving industry, CME is focused on making every client feel confident in their decision to partner with us while making each one feel as if they are our only client. This is how we stay ahead of our competitors. Listening to our clients’ needs and offering creative solutions to their benefits concerns is what we do best.
We are in the knowledge business. Our product is the advice and service we provide our clients – expertise that turns their vision into reality.
Experience the advantage of CME’s efficient and effective benefits consulting. Lead by experts that will customize a client focused benefits package that is best for you!
At CME we are proud of our people and the outstanding work they do every day. CME employees work in an open, collaborative, and positive environment where excellence is not an option, but a way of life. CME has built a culture that sets us apart from all other benefit consulting firms.
- The CME culture values the diverse qualities and backgrounds our employees bring to the firm.
- The CME culture values creativity. Creativity enables us to solve problems for clients that others cannot.
- The CME culture values continuous learning from formal programs, from our challenging case work, from our clients, and from each other.
- Above all, the CME culture values the highest principles, morals, and ethics.
CME has a great future. We have the right people with the knowledge, expertise and passion to serve the diverse needs of our clients as no other firm can.
-M.N. Stamatakis, President & CEO
CME employees are active and devoted members of their community. Similar to the focus and determination in resolving the challenges faced by our clients, our employees are dedicated to giving back to the community. Their continuous desire to assist and improve the community is the cornerstone that defines our success.
As a CME client, you will have access to a team with vast experience in the benefits industry.
Once CME is designated as your Benefits Consultant and Broker of Record, an extensive array of consulting services and value-added services can be made available. In addition, you will also have access to a series of important administrative services that will dramatically reduce the burden on your HR Department.
Among many other services, CME can:
- Manage and reduce your medical costs
- Reduce your prescription drug costs
- Keep you in compliance with State and Federal rules and regulations impacting your benefits package
- Manage your COBRA and Flexible Spending Account administration
- Offer you a client portal for HR research and regulation information
- Offer you a web-based employee portal
- And Much More...
When CME first met with us, they offered to do a complete review of our existing plans. When they finished, they had made recommendations to our medical plan that generated nearly $1.7 million of savings in the first two years, without changing our plan design. They were able to accomplish this because of their in-depth understanding of employee benefit plans and their commitment to their clients. This commitment has continued in supporting our needs in this challenging benefits area.
Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President
Pennoni Associates, Inc.